Here are my easy steps on how to watch the Super Bowl more efficiently:
- Setup your DVR to record the game.
- Don’t start watching the game until it’s been on for one to two hours. Go enjoy a walk on the beach, get your drink on, go watch a movie or what I prefer to do is to do my weekly grocery shopping when it comes on.
- Start watching the recorded game from your DVR.
- Use the fast forward button and only stop when: you see the score change (back up about one minute), when the commercials are on (to see how good or bad they are) and during the half-time show (of course if that sucks, you can just keep fast forwarding).
- By the time you catch up with the live game, there will only be five to ten minutes left.
- Watch the rest of the game since the only exciting part is the last few plays. Of course if it’s a blow out, delete the recording and go do something else more productive with your life than sitting on the couch!
Of course, always remember to not drink and drive! I’m sure the cops are out in force.