Below is a list of free wireless hot spots that I have found in my travels. Please add your own using comments. I will add them to the list.
- Skyharbor Airport – Phoenix: I’m adding this as I sit at the airport waiting for my plane. Way to go Skyharbor!
- Residence Inn – Lewisville, TX
- Denny’s – Austin, Tx: Near the airport. Not sure if all Danny’s provide this service or not?
Places That SHOULD Provide Free Wireless!
- San Diego, CA Airport: $10 per day!
- Dallas – Fort Worth, TX Airport: Wireless is controlled by T-Mobile. They want you to sign-up for a monthly subscription for $30 or pay a whopping $6 per hour! Come on!!! I believe wireless should be free at all airports. Take my info and spam me if you want… I don’t care. If Denny’s can provide it free, why can’t airports?
- Austin, TX Airport: Same issue as Dallas 😦